PALMERSTON PLAYCENTRE FUNDRAISER
-OPEN TO THE PUBLIC-
Come and capture some beautiful memories with Elizabeth Jenkins Photography whilst supporting the Palmerston Playcentre.
Set against a stunning fine-art neutral coloured backdrop with simplistic props in a classic style, Lizzy captures timeless portraits to preserve moments in time to cherish forever.
Fifteen minute sessions are perfect for capturing portraits of one child, whilst the thirty minute sessions are a great way to update your family photos or capture two+ children together (max five ppl).
100% of the session fee + 50% of all sales go directly towards the Palmerston Playcentre.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT SATURDAY 21st NOVEMBER FROM THE CALENDER WHEN BOOKING
Palmerston Playcentre Photo Fundraiser Product Pricing
50% of purchased packages go towards Palmerston Playcentre
One high resolution digital image $65
Three high resolution digital images $150
Six high resolution digital images $270*
* Thirty minute session booking only
(All digital images come with corresponding 6"x4" print)
(Other sizes available on request)
Preparing your child/family for the session
Tips to help our session run smoothly:
-Talk about the upcoming session with your child/children so they know what to expect.
-Arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled session so you are not rushing on arrival.
-Ensure tummies are well filled with wholesome food (so there is no sugar highs or hungry little people!)
-Plan outfits in advance and its' great to give them a quick iron too! It's best to bring the outfit your children will be wearing with you and pop it on once they are at the Playcentre so it doesn't get wrinkled in the carseat.
-Parents-be prepared to get in close behind Lizzy when doing portraits of your children to help bring out those natural smiles from your little ones!
Looking for outfit inspiration for what to wear...?
Unsure what to dress your children in to ensure you look and feel fabulous and get the most out of your photography session? Below are my top five do/don't tips to ensure we capture timeless and classic portraits that will look stunning on your walls for eternity.
1. Dress for the weather-we want everyone to feel comfortable.
2. Don’t wear matching clothes— no more jeans-and-matching-shirts these days! It's not 1996 anymore!
3. Wear colours in a complimentary colour palette, such as earth tones and neutrals.
4. Keep it simple. No t-shirts/shirts with logos/cartoon characters or writing on them-we don't want your clothing to be the first thing you notice when looking back at your photos.
5. Do opt for simple accessories! Bowties, braces, simple headbands, beautiful flowing dresses and skirts—these create visual interest and movement in your photos, and really help the images stand apart. Photos are a special occasion; take advantage of this fun opportunity to dress up a little more.